Emergency Electrical Service in Urbancrest, Ohio
Veteran Owned Company
Highly Rated on Google
Are you in need of emergency electrical service in Urbancrest, Ohio? There are times when you just can't go without power. If you have a medically fragile family member requires oxygen or you've got young ones or an elderly person living without power on a hot day or cold night, call for emergency electrical services right away at (614) 398-3377. Business owners rely on continuous electricity to keep operations running. If you are experiencing a power outage in your home or place of business and need service right away, call the pros at PTI Electric & Lighting. We have specialized in providing a rapid response to restore power predictably and completely for over 12 years. If you have an electrical emergency in Urbancrest, call (614) 398-3377 now.
Call for a FREE Quote
"Very kind team and very communicative throughout the entire process."
When Emergency Electrical Service in Urbancrest is Most Needed
- You have lost power. If your power is out because of a regional or neighborhood electrical issue, calling a professional like PTI Electric & Lighting may not solve the problem, as it’s rooted in something deeper. However, if your home’s power goes out and you’re the only one on the block without power, then contacting the professionals is the right decision to make. Call (614) 398-3377 to restore power in your home or business.
- Issues occur overnight. Having your power go out in the middle of the night may not seem like such a big deal, but it is if you are relying on your furnace or air conditioner. When the power goes out in the middle of summer or winter, it puts you and your family in an uncomfortable situation. Thankfully, PTI Electric & Lighting's Urbancrest emergency electricians work around the clock to bring their emergency electrical services needed to get the job done no matter what time of day.
- You are seeing smoke. If you notice an electrical panel, outlet, or other electrical device start to smoke, you should immediately cut your power at the source and call (614) 398-3377. Calling the experts at PTI Electric & Lighting means the problem will be fixed before it gets out of control. Our team is expertly trained to handle any type of Urbancrest emergency electrical situation.
- You are hearing noises. Do you hear buzzing or humming when you walk past a certain outlet or device? This could be a warning sign of an underlying electrical issue. Instead of ignoring the issue, contact PTI Electric & Lighting for emergency electrical service in Urbancrest. Our professional electricians will take a look at the problem to determine the severity of the faulty wiring and quickly resolve the issue, preventing a fire.
- Burning smell. No homeowner wants to deal with a fire. If you notice a faint or overwhelming scent of burning, then you should have an Urbancrest electrician come out and look at it. This allows us to review the area and find the source of the smell. In most cases, this has to do with faulty wiring, which is often the cause of house fires.
If you notice any of the signs above, be sure to contact PTI Electric & Lighting, Urbancrest's electrician specializing in emergency service at (614) 398-3377 and take advantage of our 12 years of experience for emergency electrical services.
Call for FREE Emergency Electrical Service Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "I highly recommend this company based on my experience; they came promptly and exceeded my expectations. If you need help with anything electrical-related, I'd call them for all your electrical needs! They won't disappoint; they will be glad to help you!"
Liberty D., Electrician in Columbia, OH2023-03-23
★★★★★ - "John Bell did an excellent job with an urgent situation we had in our hands with a poorly installed fan that caught fire in our master bedroom. He was super polite and even wore shoe coverings throughout our house. He also did a nice thing to educate us while installing a new fan. The steps he took to ensure everything was safely installed were impeccable. We will for sure use John Bell again for future services and recommend him to others."
Bice D., Ceiling Fan Installation in Westerville, OH2023-03-23
★★★★★ - "So pleased with John's help. He was a Godsend!!!
Thank you, John
Connie, Electric Repairs in Canal Winchester, OH2023-03-20
★★★★★ - "John got back to me within a few hours, and was somehow able to get the job done a week early! John and Quinn were professional and I am satisfied with the price and the wonderful job they did. We'll be in touch soon for my next project!"
Mia T., Ceiling Fan Installation in Columbus, OH2022-12-13
★★★★★ - "We had two fans that needed to be installed on our back patio. Ralph was awesome. This company is easy to work with and I will certainly be contacting them in the future if I need anything done.."
Rileigh B., Ceiling Fan Installation in Westerville, OH2022-12-13
★★★★★ - "We are happy with these guys, they are good to work with and fair."
Bryce/Core Realty, Commercial Electric in Columbus, OH2022-03-07
★★★★★ - "I am very happy with Ralph, John, and their guys - they have fixed things that other contractors did not do a good job on and I like them. They did my electrical panel move which was a big job, along with wiring my sunroom addition. I like the work and all the help they gave me. I also hired them to do lighting changes and bring outlets up to code in the bathroom and kitchen. They are always polite, respectful, and help me."
Naomi D., Electrician in Columbus, OH2022-03-07
★★★★★ - "I highly recommend this company! On time, friendly, clean, professional, courteous, and fast! They definitely know what they're doing, and we are extremely happy with the exceptional value they provided... top notch!!!"
Charlie Long, Lighting Installation2022-02-18
★★★★★ - "Ralph and his crew were always honest and dependable. All very knowledgeable and easy to work with."
★★★★★ - "Phenomenal!!!! Ralph is so good that you can imagine what it is that you are dreaming to have. It is like an HGTV! You explain to him what you want. Have your materials and it’s on. Ralph is working and slowly you see your dream come together. Along with him playing jokes on you like he’s not able to do the job. His helper Tyler is right there with him. So if you need something done and cuts and corners are precise and it matters to you. He’s the GUY."
Christine P., Electrician in Columbia, OH2020-09-28
★★★★★ - "I had Ralph and his helper Tyler at my house. I had a new panel upgraded several lights and outlets installed. They were both very courteous and nice. Ralph went out of his way to explain to me exactly what he was doing. He found a few issues and at first I thought he was trying to sell me for more work but that couldn't be further from the truth. He did a safety check a fixed some serious safety issues I had. As somebody that knows nothing about electricity. I feel that I have a grasp on it now. After, Ralph walked me through and explained things very clearly in which I could comprehend. I can't express how thankful I am to him. I will definitely be using Ralph and PTI for all my electrical needs. Just FYI he also noticed my bathroom door which has never closed properly. "It hasn't shut for 3 yrs. Since we purchased this place. After he left I realized he fixed the door for us. He didn't mention it or ask to be paid for it. Which I totally would have. That's just the type of person he is. If you looking for a reliable company that takes pride in their work and whom you can trust. Look no further than PTI Electric. " Thanks again for a great job Ralph and Tyler" WE APPRECIATE YOU."
Hungry Again, Panel Upgrades in Columbia, OH2020-09-28
★★★★★ - "My little overhead light project ended up being more involved, but I'm really happy with the end result. I will use them again."
Cindy F., Electric Repairs in Columbia, OH2020-09-24
★★★★★ - "Knowledgeable and quick."
Chris C., Lighting Installation in Westerville, OH2020-09-24
★★★★☆ - "They were prompt, but the price was a little more than the quoted price. Satisfied with the work overall. Would recommend them for sure."
Abhishake K., Electrician in Dublin, OH2020-09-24
★★★★★ - "Very kind team and very communicative throughout the entire process."
Geno S., Electrician in Columbus, OH2020-09-24
★★★★★ - "Very knowledgeable and professional"
Kathy S., Outlets in Columbia, OH2020-09-24