Ceiling Fan Installation in Whitehall, Ohio
Are you searching for a professional electrician in Whitehall, Ohio to install a ceiling fan in your home? Installing a ceiling fan may seem like a straightforward project for a homeowner, but in reality, it has been the very tipping point for many homeowners interested in DIY. In fact, ceiling fan installation is one of those underestimated home improvement challenges for many homeowners. If you are looking to add comfort to a certain room in your house, here are a few things to know before attempting your Whitehall ceiling fan installation. Of course, for best results, call (614) 398-3377 and speak with an expert electrician from PTI Electric & Lighting.
Call for a FREE Quote
Things to Know Before Ceiling Fan Installation in Whitehall
- Don't skip the directions. Ceiling fans come with a set of directions, and while many of us want to prove we can do things without help, it’s very important to read the directions first. Take some time to read through the installation directions. If something doesn’t make sense, you can either keep reading or call in the help of PTI Electric & Lighting to do the job for you.
- You might need help (and that's OK). Don’t let the instructions fool you—chances are you’re going to need some help when installing a new fan. These products are heavy and their awkward size can make it difficult to handle while also messing around with the wiring. When it comes to actually putting the right ceiling fan in the right place and doing so without wasting time or money, then it makes sense for you to call (614) 398-3377 for a Whitehall fan installation professional like PTI Electric & Lighting for assistance.
- Verify you have all the pieces. Before you begin, take out all the pieces of the fan and lay them on the floor. With the pictures in front of you, look at the directions and see if you notice anything missing. If so, now is the time to contact the vendor and let them know of their mistake. They’ll likely send you the missing part, or you may be able to go to the store and exchange the item for a complete kit.
- Ensure it’s the right fit. Not all ceiling fans are created equal, so it’s important for you to determine If the fan you bought will do the trick in the space you have available. For instance, a room that is small in size may not need such a large fan.
- Get the wiring right. The most important step in installing a ceiling fan in Whitehall, (other than being sure not to drop it on the dog), is to make sure you hook up the wiring correctly. If you do not have experience in working with electricity, you're best to call the experts at PTI Electric & Lighting to install the fan for you at (614) 398-3377.
PTI Electric & Lighting has been in business since 2010, and we have the skill and experience needed to help you install your ceiling fan, quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Contact us today at (614) 398-3377 for your free consultation.
Call for FREE Ceiling Fan Installation Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "We are happy with these guys, they are good to work with and fair."
Bryce/Core Realty, Commercial Electric in Columbus, OH2022-03-07
★★★★★ - "I am very happy with Ralph, John, and their guys - they have fixed things that other contractors did not do a good job on and I like them. They did my electrical panel move which was a big job, along with wiring my sunroom addition. I like the work and all the help they gave me. I also hired them to do lighting changes and bring outlets up to code in the bathroom and kitchen. They are always polite, respectful, and help me."
Naomi D., Electrician in Columbus, OH2022-03-07
★★★★★ - "I highly recommend this company! On time, friendly, clean, professional, courteous, and fast! They definitely know what they're doing, and we are extremely happy with the exceptional value they provided... top notch!!!"
Charlie Long, Lighting Installation2022-02-18
★★★★★ - "Ralph and his crew were always honest and dependable. All very knowledgeable and easy to work with."
★★★★★ - "Phenomenal!!!! Ralph is so good that you can imagine what it is that you are dreaming to have. It is like an HGTV! You explain to him what you want. Have your materials and it’s on. Ralph is working and slowly you see your dream come together. Along with him playing jokes on you like he’s not able to do the job. His helper Tyler is right there with him. So if you need something done and cuts and corners are precise and it matters to you. He’s the GUY."
Christine P., Electrician in Columbia, OH2020-09-28
★★★★★ - "I had Ralph and his helper Tyler at my house. I had a new panel upgraded several lights and outlets installed. They were both very courteous and nice. Ralph went out of his way to explain to me exactly what he was doing. He found a few issues and at first I thought he was trying to sell me for more work but that couldn't be further from the truth. He did a safety check a fixed some serious safety issues I had. As somebody that knows nothing about electricity. I feel that I have a grasp on it now. After, Ralph walked me through and explained things very clearly in which I could comprehend. I can't express how thankful I am to him. I will definitely be using Ralph and PTI for all my electrical needs. Just FYI he also noticed my bathroom door which has never closed properly. "It hasn't shut for 3 yrs. Since we purchased this place. After he left I realized he fixed the door for us. He didn't mention it or ask to be paid for it. Which I totally would have. That's just the type of person he is. If you looking for a reliable company that takes pride in their work and whom you can trust. Look no further than PTI Electric. " Thanks again for a great job Ralph and Tyler" WE APPRECIATE YOU."
Hungry Again, Panel Upgrades in Columbia, OH2020-09-28
★★★★★ - "My little overhead light project ended up being more involved, but I'm really happy with the end result. I will use them again."
Cindy F., Electric Repairs in Columbia, OH2020-09-24
★★★★★ - "Knowledgeable and quick."
Chris C., Lighting Installation in Westerville, OH2020-09-24
★★★★☆ - "They were prompt, but the price was a little more than the quoted price. Satisfied with the work overall. Would recommend them for sure."
Abhishake K., Electrician in Dublin, OH2020-09-24
★★★★★ - "Very kind team and very communicative throughout the entire process."
Geno S., Electrician in Columbus, OH2020-09-24
★★★★★ - "Very knowledgeable and professional"
Kathy S., Outlets in Columbia, OH2020-09-24